12.31.2006

Arc 3: On Schedule

Well, I'm about a fourth of the way through the nominal 20 strips for Arc 3.. I'm digging it. It's an adaptation of a short story I wrote (never finished) and I'm rather proud of how it's turning out. I think Keith will hate me though; there's some demanding art it will need.. like right off the bat.

Something that's interesting about it is how I depart from the main characters. They're in the Arc, but not till about 10 strips in. (Well David's in there from about 3 onward). We aren't following them, we're following a side character, whom may or may not ever show up again. I kinda like splitting up who we're following across different Arcs. Just wait till Arc 4....

Well, back to working on it.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Sounds kinda sorta nifty, hon.

*Hugs* WAnna see...like...now. And damn you...call me.