11.26.2006

Cough, Hack, Weeze, Death.

So, the plan was for me to finish Chapter 3 today. (After I went to church with my family.) Ah, well, guess what? I didn't go to church because I was dead. D. E. A. D. I've been fighting being sick for a while now, and it just hit me like a metric ton of bricks. Ah, wonderful bricks.

So, where do I stand in my 'Ten Chapters by X-mas plan'? (Which, this being my first post on my new blog means you don't know about that plan... HA! Now you do!) Well, I've finished 1 and 2. If I can finish 3 in the next day or so, I can get 4 done before I got back to Fredonia. If I can do that, then I'm sure I'll be able to finish 10 by Dec. 25th. It would be a huge accomplishment for me. We'll see if I can do that.

Anyway, it's time for me to go work on Chapter 3 some more. I might not sleep. Sleeping is evil. Writing is good. We like writing.

No comments: